You can learn the Japanese hiragana
characters fast and have fun doing it.
Just play TileTag for Kana.
- You can download a 40-character version free to try it out.
(Learn 20 hiragana and 20 katakana in the free version.)
- You click on matching tiles to make them disappear.
The object of the game is to match all the tiles.
- Don't waste time being stuck!
With one quick mouse-click, you can make TileTag teach the answer and
bring the character back again later in the game.
TileTag helps you quickly study and repractice
whatever you don't know.
- Animated stroke order demonstrations for all included hiragana, katakana,
and variant characters. When you use TileTag,
if you see a character and wonder about its stroke order,
you can always find out with one double-click!
- If you make a mistake, TileTag repeats those tiles later in the game.
- Accommodates any level of learner from beginner to advanced,
by letting you set the level of knowledge expected.
- Timed scoring compliments you when you improve,
and helps you track your progress.
- Flexible scheduling lets you learn according to the standard A,I,U... schedule
or the innovative Jorden/JWL schedule
(full version of TileTag only.)
And naturally you can learn hiragana before katakana, or vice versa, or switch back and forth....
- Native-speaker speech is included.
(Sound is in the full version only.)
- Native-speaker speech for the kana sounds (includes the 33 y-diphthong kana combination sounds also.)
- Or hear kana
"pop" when you pick the right ones.
- You can turn sound off to learn quietly.
- TileTag is affordable.
If you want more than the 40 free characters, the full version of TileTag
costs only $16 for all the kana plus bonuses.
- All 72 hiragana and 72 katakana (including voiced and plosive variants.)
- The "little kana" consonant + y + vowel combinations
(the 33 y-diphthong combinations in their hiragana and katakana forms
for a total of 66 forms.)
- Several bonus packages included for:
- Variant forms of characters.
- Irregular vocabulary.
- Now available for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000.
- You can also buy
TileSet Creator for TileTag
to customize TileTag for any characters, any language, any subject.
System requirements: Practically any computer that can run Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, or Windows 2000 can run TileTag.
Technical support is provided for a minimum of 60 days after you buy TileTag.