How to uninstall PawSense
Adapted from the PawSense 1.01 User Manual.
for Windows 95/98
[We also have a list of instruction pages for uninstalling any released version of PawSense]
You can use the Windows Control Panel to uninstall PawSense.
Windows should then uninstall PawSense.
- Click on the
Start button of your system taskbar. (This is usually at the bottom of the screen.)
- In the menu that appears, click on "Settings".
- In the submenu that appears, click on "Control Panel."
- In the "Control Panel" window that appears,
click on "Add/Remove Programs".
- In the "Add/Remove Programs" window that appears, click on "PawSense."
- Click the "Add/Remove" button.
- Click the "OK" button.